Denizli Provincial Health Director Dr..
Denizli Provincial Health Director Dr.. Mahmoud Thompson, warned against citizens stove poisoning.
Denizli Provincial Health Director Dr.. Mahmoud Thompson, during winter the stove warned against poisoning. This type of poisoning, in the form of carbon-bearing compounds complete combustion as a result of carbon monoxide gas with the unfolding occurs indicating Thompson,"Carbon monoxide gas is odorless, tasteless, non-irritating, is a combustible gas. Wood, coal, exhaust gases and natural gas as the fuel of the smoke found in. Generally stove poisoning and bathroom poisoning known as. Poor chimney systems, fires, underground parking, air circulation where there is stormy weather conditions, carbon monoxide allows the formation,"he said.
headache, weakness, dizziness, vision loss, forgetfulness , nausea, vomiting, heart rhythm disorders, fainting, numbness, difficulty breathing symptoms such as poisoning is a sign indicating Thompson,"Poisoning is the most important thing the patient has been poisoned environment is taken out, the organs supplied with oxygen and 112 Emergency Service is to call,"he said.
poisonings to protect a number of measures should be noted that Thompson, said:
"in your home that you use for all heating systems and chimneys every year regularly cleaning and maintenance of the built should be. Poisoning is the health care provider should be consulted. poisoning, which leads to fuel heating means for heating the ground connection must be made to the chimney. Bathrooms should not be used in the water heater. stormy weather conditions lying on the stove or stove more fuel disposal measures should be taken as completely closed."