İMKB Değerleri
  • USD2.34 USD
  • EURO2.79 EURO
  • Altın88.81 Altın
  • Benzin4.19 Benzin
  • İMKB 30122,129.41 İMKB 30
  • IMKB 10099,547.68 IMKB 100

SON Dakika

  • Eklenme Tarihi :
  • 07 Kasım 2014, Cuma 16:49

4 people have been poisoned from the gas stove

Facebook Twitter

Poisoning from carbon monoxide gas stove in two places resulting in Malatya 4 people hospitalized.

Malatya news: According to information obtained
first event has occurred in the district Kuluncak . V. C. and Y.Ç named persons , poisoned by the carbon monoxide gas stove at home had to be hospitalized . In Photo Yesilyurt district F.Ö and HO named persons , by poisoning from the carbon monoxide gas stove home town was taken to the hospital . < br/> the situation of the carbon monoxide gas poisoning from stoves was learned that good.

4 people have been poisoned from the gas stove" comments for.

RELATED NEWS

TOP NEWS
COMMENTS
copyright 2013 Habermonitor.com